Braun Electric Company began in 1945 in Taft, CA. Enterprising and tough as nails, our founder F.W. Braun purchased the first line truck in the area and started setting poles using his vehicle mounted auger while his competitors were still digging with spades. Over 70 years later, this spirit of innovation and determination is still at the core of who we are. Today, Braun Electric implements a robust network of state-of-the-art technology and equipment to keep our edge over the competition, and we never stop improving.